NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE
VISION OF HEAVEN
LIFE AFTER DEATH
ANGELS AND THE SPIRITUAL REALM
THE REVELATION OF GOD
That’s my experience so far. Want to find out more?
It was more of a “near heaven experience” than a “near death experience” and I would love for you to read the whole story that took place on Good Friday morning, back in 2004.
You’ll find out from my account of what happened to me:
- how I came so close to dying on that day
- how the cardiac ward became the right place at the right time
- what happened when my vital signs showed a flat line
- what I discovered as a result of my near death experience
- how I figured out whether it was for real or not
- how I found my answers
- what I now know about angels and life-eternal
This personal experience has led me to believe:
- that Scripture indeed reveals the connection between this life and the next.
- that there is a literal experience of heaven and heavenly beings (angels).
- that we can interact with this spiritual reality for our benefit and blessing.
By putting your name and email into the form on the top right side of this page, you will be able to receive updates of my blogs on these topics.
Please keep in mind that my blog is not set up to debate or debunk denominational differences or to argue about the variety of religious practises and views. Life is too short for that. My journey here is to explore the experience of faith, the reality of heaven and the spiritual realm, and the encouragement of what it might mean for our faith, life, and hope. (Philippians 4:8,9)
Rev. Dirk Willner. [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]